The Organizing Committee cordially invites you to submit scientific contributions to ECONOS2017. All contributions will be reviewed before inclusion in the program.
Abstract Submission Deadline
- Abstract submission deadline: January 31, 2017 (Please note: Due to popular demand we have extended the abstract submission deadline to Friday, March 3rd, 2017)
- Confirmation email will be sent to you upon completion of your submission.
If you do not receive this confirmation email, re-submit your abstract due to your entry was incompleted.
- Notification of acceptance of abstracts will be sent electronically to the corresponding author by March 7, 2017.
- The accepted abstracts will be distributed to all participants upon registration.
Abstract Preparation and Submission
- Abstracts can only be submitted through the ECONOS2017 official website.
- Abstract authors must complete registration payment upon submission to be accepted and published in the program.
- Late abstract submission will not be accepted. Submission at least 48 hours prior to the deadline is recommended for best system performance.
- Prepare your abstract in MS Word format and upload it through the online submission system. Files may contain graphics, but please make sure that the abstract is maximum 2 pages (A4-sized) and the final file does not exceed 4 MB.
- Authors are requested to use the official template for optimal abstract formatting. The template can be found below. See template for details.
- The abstracts will be published as submitted. The author is accountable for submitting the correct paper and is responsible for any errors in spelling, grammar, or scientific facts.
- For each abstract, presenting author must specify the desired type of the presentation:
– Oral presentation
– Poster presentation
- No changes to the abstract(s) are accepted after the Abstract Submission Deadline.